2022 KAPS Conference Exhibit Rules and Regulations
(Conformance with the rules and regulations is understood to be a part of the contract)
1. Holiday Inn University Plaza, Bowling Green, KY is the official decorator for the 2022 KAPS Annual Conference and has exclusive rights to supply all decorating materials to exhibitors. Holiday Inn University Plaza, Bowling Green, KY can arrange to store and transport exhibitor materials.
2. Booths must always be manned during exhibit hours. Exhibit Hall Hours are as follows:
Set up times:
Wednesday, September 28, 3:00-7:00 PM CT
Thursday, September 29, 6:00 - 7:00 AM CT
Thursday, September 29, 7:00 AM - 7:30 PM CT (Reception 6:00-7:30 PM)
Friday, September 30, 7:00 AM - 3:00 CTEST
3. Exhibit set up is Wednesday, September 28, 2022, 3:00 PM - 7:00 PM CT OR Thursday, September 29, 2022, 6:00 AM - 7:00 AM CT. Exhibits must be ready for opening Thursday, September 29, 2022, at 7:00 AM CT. Assistance with shipping or labor to set up or tear down displays can be arranged through the Exhibit Director.
4. Exhibits may be dismantled starting Friday, September 29, 2022 at 3:00 PM CT. Exhibitors must have all materials removed from the Exhibit Hall no later than Friday, September 30, 2022, 5:00 PM CT. Any exhibits not completely dismantled at this time will be removed by Holiday Inn University Plaza, Bowling Green, KY at their prevailing rate and charged to exhibitors.
5. Exhibitor badges will be furnished to each Exhibitor and must always be worn for identification purposes in the Exhibit Hall.
6. Exhibit booth assignments will be made by the Exhibit Director in keeping with the requests of location indicated on the Exhibit Contracts. The Exhibit Director reserves the right to make final determination of booth assignments in the best interest of the conference. The Exhibit Director reserves the right to accept or reject any Exhibit Contract. Applications will not be processed or assigned without accompanying booth space payment in full.
7. Exhibitors agree to indemnify and hold harmless, Holiday Inn University Plaza, Bowling Green, KY, as well as Kentucky Association of Professional Surveyors (KAPS) Conference Committee and all co-hosts from and against any and all liability and expenses for personal injury and property damage or loss arising from or out of use by Exhibitor for the exhibit space or the activities in connection therewith.
8. The cost of booth(s) is:
One 10’ x 10’ Booth
This fee includes the following: pipe and drape, 8 ft display table, 2 chairs, 1 waste container, electricity (110), and 2 lunch tickets per day per booth.
9. Hotel rooms are not included, and reservations should be made directly with Holiday Inn University Plaza, Bowling Green, KY. The hotel may be reached by calling (270) 745-0088 or reserve online through our custom link. Be sure to mention the Kentucky Association of Professional Surveyors (KAPS) 2022 Annual Conference for preferred room rates when making your reservations. Cutoff date for preferred room rates is August 29, 2022.
10. No refunds will be given for cancellations.