2023 KAPS Conference Exhibit Rules and Regulations
(Conformance with the rules and regulations is understood to be a part of the contract)
1. The Center for Rural Development, Somerset, KY is the official decorator for the 2023 KAPS Annual Conference and has exclusive rights to supply all decorating materials to exhibitors.
2. Assistance with shipping or labor to set up or tear down displays can be arranged through the Exhibit Director.
Set up times:
Monday, September 18, 3:00-7:00 PM ET
Tuesday, September 19, 6:00 - 7:00 AM ET
Tuesday, September 19, 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM ET (Exhibitor's Reception 5:15 - 6:45 PM ET)
Wednesday, September 20, 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM ET
3. Booths must always be manned during exhibit hours.
4. Exhibits may be dismantled starting Wednesday, September 20, 2023 at 3:00 PM ET. Exhibitors must have all materials removed from the Exhibit Hall no later than Wednesday, September 20, 2023, 5:00 PM ET. Any exhibits not completely dismantled at this time will be removed by The Center for Rural Development at their prevailing rate and charged to exhibitors.
5. Exhibitor badges will be furnished to each Exhibitor and must always be worn for identification purposes in the Exhibit Hall.
6. Exhibit booth assignments will be made by the Exhibit Director in keeping with the requests of location indicated on the Exhibit Contracts. The Exhibit Director reserves the right to make final determination of booth assignments in the best interest of the conference. The Exhibit Director reserves the right to accept or reject any Exhibit Contract. Applications will not be processed or assigned without accompanying booth space payment in full.
7. Exhibitors agree to indemnify and hold harmless, The Center for Rural Development, Kentucky Association of Professional Surveyors (KAPS) Conference Committee, and all co-hosts from and against any and all liability and expenses for personal injury, property damage, and/or loss arising from or out of use by Exhibitor for the exhibit space or the activities in connection therewith.
8. The cost of booth(s) is:
One 10’ x 10’ Booth
This fee includes the following: pipe and drape, 8 ft display table, 2 chairs, 1 waste container, electricity (110), 2 lunch tickets per day per booth, 2 Tuesday banquet dinner tickets per booth.
9. Hotel rooms are not included, and reservations should be made directly with Courtyard by Marriott, 2254 South Highway 27, Somerset, KY. Reserve online through our custom link. Cutoff date for preferred room rates is August 19, 2023.
10. No refunds will be given for cancellations.